The Klamath Basin Monitoring Program facilitates the coordination and implementation of water quality monitoring in support of the stewardship, protection, and restoration of all beneficial uses within the Klamath River watershed, with the ultimate goal of restoring water quality. Learn More
Blue-Green Algae Map
No reaches of the Klamath Basin are currently posted
All Rivers- Green
Learn more about fish health and KFHAT
Many documents can be found in the pages below including research, KBMP's guiding documents, presentations, and many others.
- Guidance documents for KBMP membership, monitoring plan, QA/QC, etc.
- Peer reviewed and agency literature relating to the Klamath River and water quality.
- Foundation for collaborative water quality monitoring among KBMP members.
- Notes and agendas from KBMP committee meetings.
- Presentations, agendas, etc. from KBMP meetings. Great resources!
- Information about future meetings and links to documents from recent non-KBMP meetings.