The Klamath Basin Monitoring Program facilitates the coordination and implementation of water quality monitoring in support of the stewardship, protection, and restoration of all beneficial uses within the Klamath River watershed, with the ultimate goal of restoring water quality. Learn More
Blue-Green Algae Map
No reaches of the Klamath Basin are currently posted
All Rivers- Green
Learn more about fish health and KFHAT
In an effort to foster interagency collaboration, Klamath Basin Monitoring Program supports collaborative projects through web exposure, document distribution, and membership communication. Contact us if you are interested in posting a Klamath Basin related project.
- As part of the Klamath Hydroelectric Settlement Agreement, PacifiCorp is funding baseline water quality monitoring and blue-green algae toxin monitoring as necessary to protect public health. Objectives, annual reports, and data are available.
Klamath Tracking and Accounting Program
- The Klamath Tracking and Accounting Program is designed to help track individual and cumulative effects of restoration actions and measure progress towards achieving basin-wide water quality goals.
Klamath Fish Health Assessment Team
- The Klamath Fish Health Assessment Team (KFHAT) is a technical workgroup formed to provide early warning and a coordinated response to avoid or address fish kill events in the anadramous portion of the Klamath River basin.
Klamath Blue-green Algae Workgroup
- The Klamath Blue-green Algae Workgroup is composed of monitoring organizations, health officials and interested parties working together to better inform the public regarding Klamath Basin blue-green algae blooms the potential health risks.
Upper Basin Collaboration
- In an effort to foster inter-agency collaboration in the Upper Klamath Basin, the Klamath Basin Monitoring Program supports collaborative projects through web exposure, document distribution, and membership communication.