In an effort to foster interagency collaboration, Klamath Basin Monitoring Program supports collaborative projects through web exposure, document distribution, and membership communication. Contact us if you are interested in posting a Klamath Basin related project.
- As part of the Klamath Hydroelectric Settlement Agreement, PacifiCorp is funding baseline water quality monitoring and blue-green algae toxin monitoring as necessary to protect public health. Objectives, annual reports, and data are available.
Klamath Tracking and Accounting Program
- The Klamath Tracking and Accounting Program is designed to help track individual and cumulative effects of restoration actions and measure progress towards achieving basin-wide water quality goals.
Klamath Fish Health Assessment Team
- The Klamath Fish Health Assessment Team (KFHAT) is a technical workgroup formed to provide early warning and a coordinated response to avoid or address fish kill events in the anadramous portion of the Klamath River basin.
Klamath Blue-green Algae Workgroup
- The Klamath Blue-green Algae Workgroup is composed of monitoring organizations, health officials and interested parties working together to better inform the public regarding Klamath Basin blue-green algae blooms the potential health risks.
Upper Basin Collaboration
- In an effort to foster inter-agency collaboration in the Upper Klamath Basin, the Klamath Basin Monitoring Program supports collaborative projects through web exposure, document distribution, and membership communication.